Audiotermes® is a patented electronic instrument, developed on the basis of our experience and with our own technology, which is marketed apart from our services.
It is an instrument elaborated to detect the sounds in all kinds of wooden elements: beams, frames, parquets, furniture, etc. Its function is to locate the sounds produced by different xylophagous insects (woodworms, termites, longhorn beetles, etc.).
Its great sensibility allows a quick and precise inspection which requires few observation points.
A posibility to record the sounds detected by means of a conventional audio outlet for any kind of recording device of the market or with the sound inlet of PC makes of Audiotermes a very useful and efficient tool.
Audiotermes® consists of:
Accessories for Audiotermes®:
Cable for a sensor
Audio outlet RCA
Cable for audio connection
Cable for recorder/PC connection
Hi-Fi Sennheizer headphones
Helpest21 offers a maintenance service of AUDIOTERMES®.
• Long horn beetle, Hylotrupes bajulus, feeds on pine wood.
• Dry wood termite, genus Kalotermes, feeds on pine wood.
• Subterranean termite, genus Reticulitermes, feeds on black poplar wood.
• Dry wood termite, Criptotermes brevis, feeds on black poplar wood.
• Subterranean termite, genus Reticulitermes, feeds on pine wood, a sound recording done in laboratory termite mound.
The sound recordings have not been touched up nor screened.
It functions with 9V square batteries
Low-weight instrument (approximately 220 g)
Easily used and transported